Learn to trade with confidence
We’ve worked with Trading Mastery for several years now and regularly feature in their webinars & live events to give insights to investors at every stage of their trading journey.
Before you get in touch with our team, please read through our commonly asked questions regarding investment and trading.
- Book a Structure Advice Consult
- Complete the “Setup Trust/Company Form” or “Setup SMSF Form” based on Hatcher Property Expert Advice
- Once the above has been finalised, you will be set to speak with Property Investment Store regarding your property Purchase.
Structure Advice Consult
This is a 30-60 minute meeting to determine the most tax effective structure for your investments, whether it be under your personal name, trust/company or SMSF.
We will answer any Tax Related Property questions, that you may have.
We will show you how you can pay less income tax with the different structures.
We are providing you with a 20% discount on this consultation as you are referred by Trading Mastery, and we will credit this amount to the costs of setting up your Trust & Trustee Company or SMSF.
Frequently asked questions when it comes to trading.
This question depends on how much money you have to invest and how many gains/profits you believe you will generate.
Investing under a Trust
- Once you are able to justify the costs of having a Trust/Company which, if solely for investment purposes, is $1-2k per year in administrative fees, then it is a viable option to consider. A question to ask here is if the Tax Benefits will outweigh the costs, or will the Asset protection that a Trust/Company provide be worth the additional administrative costs?
- For investments in Trusts, you will need to distribute the profits to an individual to be eligible for the 50% discount on Capital Gain Tax (CGT) for assets held longer than 12 months, whereas for short term, CGT’s and dividends can be distributed to the trustee company and tax can be paid at the company rate.
Investing with an SMSF
- A Self Managed Superfund provides you with the ability to have control over your retirement and make the investment decisions you wish. With that in mind, you will need a $200k balance in superannuation between yourself and any other parties you wish to include in the SMSF.
- There are tax benefits to making additional contributions to your super each year, and with that, you will need to get specific advice. However, generally speaking, you are able to claim up to $25k as a concessional contribution less any superannuation your employee has already paid for you during the year.
- You might have identified that your superannuation has not been performing to the level you had wished, and with that in mind, you may want to take control of your investment decisions. We support clients to manage the compliance of the SMSF each year and work with clients to ensure they successfully navigate through the strict rules of the SMSF.
- We also work with specialists to ensure that you have the appropriate insurance in place and if you need direct support with your investment decisions.
Our professionals at hatcher Advisory, will handle all administration requirements of the SMSF, including the Tax Returns, Financials, ASIC Compliance & pension documentations. This is part of our service offering.
Once you have a basic understanding of the above and would like to proceed, please use the forms below to book a consultation with our property structure experts or start the process for setting up your trust or SMSF.